Fortresscraft Wiki Policy - Blogs
Blogs are not meant as a replacement for Fortresscraft Wiki's forums. While forums are meant for discussion, blogs are meant to present the viewpoint of a single author. If your intent is to gather opinions or input of other members in the community, it belongs as a forum thread. If the blog is more suited for the forums, an Administrator will indicate that it belongs on the forums and he or she will move it to that namespace.
Users must abide by ALL of the following guidelines when posting blogs:
- Posts must be in compliance with wiki etiquette
- Write as much as you want, but it should be game related.
- No cussing, posting inappropriate content or threatening another person on a blog. The administrators will take this very seriously and will deal with it accordingly.
- A post should be at least one paragraph in length, complete with good grammar and spelling. (Minimal grammatical and spelling errors are acceptable, but this is at the discretion of the administrators)
- Must have a thesis or purpose.
- Be understandable to the average user.
- Not include any advertisements to external sources.
- Comments should have a minimum of five words in length and not contain spam material. (If less than 5 words is all that is needed, it is at the discretion of the administrators whether it should be removed or not)
- Admins reserve the right to block, ban, or remove the content of any user at any given time, with or without reason. This may be disputed calmly post de factum, but the removed content should not be replicated without permission.