1.1 Pre-alpha with the old texture. In 1.1 Interim the Harrison Axe was given a new texture. Purchasing the ProjectorGames title Steam Heroes allows a user to get a generated code for this axe.
In CP9, the Harrison Axe cannot be used to edit a world but can be used by the host to fight Zombies.
Please keep in mind that all codes are Unique to each player meaning you cannot give your code to a friend.
- Hitting a zombie will launch a zombie roughly 25 blocks away.
- Zombie will go through solid objects when hit.
- You cannot hit a zombie that is tracking another player.
- You can only combat zombies in your own world.
- Only the host can use this item.
- You need a chatpad or a USB keyboard to redeem this item.
- On the View Weapons menu, the Harrison Axe is referred to as the "Steam Axe".